Simple yet yummy 😋!!
- 1 pack boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (8 oz) bar cream cheese(softened)
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix)
- 2 onions, sliced
- Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves)
- Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Sprinkle Parsley Flakes
- 3 heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine)
Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot…..
Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks…
Add your dry ranch dressing mix……
Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes….
Next add your butter or margarine……
Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours…..
Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken……
Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋
Recipe By Crock Pot Girl 🤡