Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe). Add the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl. This has been a tradition in my family for years and never fails to bring the family together! Everyone loves making and eating them and we hope you do too!
Reviewer Rebekah Rose Hills exclaims that this recipe "is as easy as it gets – and yet so tasty and delicious!" Looking for easy Christmas dessert recipes? Try one of our easy Christmas desserts and Christmas puddings, including Make this tiramisu recipe with creamy Baileys, soft sponge fingers, strong coffee and sweet almond liqueur. an easy Baileys dessert to indulge in over the festive period. With recipes for beautifully-decorated Christmas cookies, Christmas cakes, and Christmas treats galore, these easy Christmas desserts will definitely make the next Who doesn't love pecan pie? You can cook Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe) using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe)
- Prepare of plain flour.
- Prepare of fine sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of millilitres of thick coconut milk/creme.
- You need of unsalted softened butter.
- You need of oil to deep dry + some oil to grease.
This easy-to-make slab pie will be a crowd-pleaser on your Christmas dessert table. Make an easy Christmas dessert and have more time to enjoy with your party guests. Choose a favourite from our best simple festive puds. · kul kul recipe a traditional goan sweet.eggless kalkal recipe with video.christmas kul kul recipe with step by step pictures. How to make the easiest vegan cashew cheese recipe with simple, healthy ingredients like cashews, garlic, lemon juice, and more. kul kul recipe a traditional goan sweet.eggless kalkal recipe with video.christmas kul How to make kul kul recipe: To a mixing bowl add flour,powdered sugar,salt and butter.
Kul Kul (Easy Christmas Dessert recipe) instructions
- Add the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and make a pit in the center.
- Add the butter in the center and coconut creme.
- Mix roughly first and then start to knead (not more than a minute).
- The dough needs to be soft and dense.
- Now heat oil for frying and create small dough balls.
- Grease a gnocchi make or the back of a fork with some oil.
- Place each dough ball on the gnocchi maker and gently press down.
- Start to roll from one end to the other and seal the edges gently.
- Once done, add them to hot oil and fry in batches until golden brown.
- Rest the fried ones on an absorbent paper for a while.
- Store airtight and enjoy!.
- Tip: adjust sweetness to your preference, ie add more sugar before kneading..
- Tip: Fry after reducing heat, for better and crispy Kul kuls. Do not discard the overfried ones; they taste just as good!.
- Watch full recipe video at: https://youtu.be/72XZk5Gxq9Q.
Kul Kul Airfryer Recipe, How To Make Kul Kul Airfryer Recipe. This is a easy and simply sweet snack Goa recipe. Remove the air-fried Kul Kuls onto a plate and keep aside. Drop the kul kuls into the sugar syrup and toss until they are coated well. Remember, the dessert is the topper of the meal so be sure to make it yummy and memorable for your guests to remember how delicious your Christmas dinner is!