easy chocolate eclair dessert. I think this is an incredibly easy, delicious dessert if you make a few alterations. Tips: DON'T use frosting, (in my opinion its too heavy and sweet so it's all you taste) instead use the Chocolate Sauce Recipe below (it'll only take a few. This no-bake easy chocolate eclair cake is the recipe my mom used to make, and one of my family's favorites.
Who would have thought something so easy could be so delicious! Eclair shells are made from choux pastry which is the basis for so many delicious French desserts like Profiteroles another great recipe for entertaining! Chocolate Eclairs with a pat a choux dough and creamy vanilla custard filling topped with chocolate icing made easy with a perfect guide that's easy to Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere. You can have easy chocolate eclair dessert using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of easy chocolate eclair dessert
- Prepare of honey graham crackers.
- It’s of cool whip.
- Prepare of chocolate frosting.
- Prepare of instant french vanilla puddiing ( you could use chocolate pudding too).
- Prepare of milk.
Chocolate Eclair Recipe Chocolate Eclairs Chocolate Desserts Easy Eclair Recipe Chocolate Muffins Chocolate Ganache Köstliche Desserts Dessert This Chocolate Eclairs Recipe is oooh-la-lovely! Made using the Easy Blooms Tip Set, these chocolate eclairs are a sweet and pretty dessert. Chocolate Eclair Dessert With Pudding And Graham Crackers Recipes. OREO Dirt Cake DessertMom Always Finds Out.
easy chocolate eclair dessert instructions
- Use a 9"x 13" pan.
- Open box of honey grahams and lay down flat in the pan for your first layer..
- now take 1 box of instant pudding & mix with 2 cups of cold milk.
- Into the pudding now mix 1/2 of the cool whip and spread over first layer of graham crackers.
- Lay down another layer of honey grahams on top of pudding layer.
- Mix the second box of pudding with 2 cups of milk and then mix the rest of the cool whip in an pour that over the last layer of grahams.
- Now put one last layer of honey graham crackers on top.
- Use the microwave to melt frosting (20-30 secs. stirring every 10 secs.).
- Pour the frosting over graham crackers and spread out evenly.
- now refrigerate at least an hour, overnight will be better to give the crackers a chance to soften in the pudding.
Try this Easy Chocolate Eclair Dessert recipe, or contribute your own. Ice the top layer of graham crackers with the chocolate frosting. This may be done by icing the crackers individually before laying on pudding, then filling in the spaces with the remaining. Layers of vanilla pudding and whipped topping along with sweet graham crackers stack up to the most popular dish at the potluck. This Chocolate Eclair Dessert is the first recipe in the Easy Kid Recipes Series.