Easy biscuit dessert. Buttery, soft, and made completely from scratch, this easy homemade biscuit recipe deserves a permanent place in your recipe repertoire. This recipe is made with all butter, no shortening! Shortcakes, cobblers and hand pies, oh my!
Easy Biscuit Recipe – these are the perfect homemade biscuits. Light, fluffy, tender, buttery, and delicious. Welcome to Dinners, Dishes, & Desserts where my love of food meets my busy life. You can cook Easy biscuit dessert using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy biscuit dessert
- It’s of For the crust.
- It’s of petit beurre biscuits.
- Prepare of margarine.
- You need of the juice of 1 orange.
- You need of For the filling.
- Prepare of instant pastry cream.
- Prepare of vegetable whipped cream.
- You need of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of For the top.
- Prepare of cherry jam.
These easy biscuit recipes are simple to prepare for a fuss-free treat, whether you prefer gooey cookies, crumbly shortbread or savoury crackers. Fill your biscuit tin with goodies from our collection. Try our biscuit recipes, shortbread biscuits and easy cookies for afternoon tea or birthday treats. Who doesn't love a biscuit and a good cup of tea?
Easy biscuit dessert instructions
- Using your hands, break the biscuits into pieces in a bowl, add the margarine melted and the orange juice and mix well..
- Line a glass pyrex baking tray with the biscuits and press them well in order to form the crust..
- Beat the instant pastry cream following the instructions on the box and place it over the biscuits..
- Beat the cold vegetable whipped cream with the heavy cream and add the sweetened condensed milk little by little. Spread the whipped cream over the pastry cream..
- Heat the jam and spread it on top..
- Set it aside for 6 hours in the fridge before serving..
We highlight the best of biscuit sandwiches, biscuit bakes and more in this biscuit-y board. Pillsbury biscuits can be so much more than a side bread (though yes, they are good for that too!). When you want something sweet and you. This is a basic biscuit recipe with baking powder used as the leavening. They're easy to make and go with almost any meal.