If you peek your head around these parts, you’ll notice I have a strong affinity for custard-soaked carbs, specifically of the French toast variety. You’ve got your banana bread French Toast, your festively flavored French toast, and last but not least, your stuffed French toast. Today, we’re adding one more to the mix with Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks.
- 8 slices thick-cut Texas toast (See Kelly’s Notes)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Unsalted butter, for cooking
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Cut each slice of Texas toast into four sticks. Set aside.
- in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla. Dip each piece of bread in the egg mixture, turning to coat it on all sides so that it’s well-saturated with the custard.
- Get full recipe and instructions, visit here