These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and an italian spice blend. They’re also gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian spice
Lemon Parsley Aioli (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp, finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini in half, then half again, then into quarters. You should have 16 slices per zucchini.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl or container and lightly beat it.
See Full Recipe >> https://downshiftology.com