Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl
This recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl is packed with flavor and so easy to make. Boneless, skinless chicken breast, Mexican rice, black beans, and tomatoes with Mexican spices. It’s so delicious and the best part is, everything cooks right in the Instant Pot. This better-than-take-out burrito bowl is going to become a family favorite.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion
- 1 cup of uncooked extra-long grain rice
- 1 14.5 oz can of fire roasted diced tomatoes drained
- 1 15 oz can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 1/4 cups of low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups of reduced fat colby jack monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- kosher salt and pepper
- freshly diced tomatoes
- diced green onions
- sour cream
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to Instant Pot and hit Saute button, then hit adjust button to set to More.
- Season diced chicken with 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Once oil is hot, add chicken to pot in two batches to encourage browning.
- Once chicken is browned, add onions and cook until they start to soften.
Full Recipe >> https://www.number-2-pencil.com