Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake is made with two layers of delicious chocolate cake, and two layers of edible cookie dough then topped with ganache, frosting, and mini chocolate chip cookies!
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 3.9 ounce package Jell-O Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a large bowl or stand mixer and beat just until combined.
- Line the bottom of two 6-inch pans with parchment paper (like this) and spray with cooking spray.
- Add 2 cups of batter to each pan (there will be additional batter if you make this in 2 6-inch pans, you can either discard it or make cupcakes with it). Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until tops spring back when touched, transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down the sides and add vanilla and milk.
- Scrape down the sides and add flour and salt and mix until combined, fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Divide cookie dough in half and use the 6-inch cake pans to shape each half of the cookie dough into layers.
Full Recipe >> https://www.sugarandsoul.co