Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green beans
It has been too long since I’ve made a healthy slow cooker meal, I made Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans this last weekend. I have seen oven versions of this recipe, but most include an Italian dressing seasoning packet. Instead of using a seasoning packet to flavor the sauce in this dish, I made a simple mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and dried seasonings.
- 1.5- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ lb. fresh green beans, trimmed (about 2.5 cups)
- 1.25 lb. diced red potatoes (about 4 cups)
- ⅓ cup FRESH lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Start by placing the chicken in a 6-quart slow cooker, in the center. Next add the green beans on one side. Then for the potatoes, you will need to mound them high off to the other side.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic cloves.
Full Recipe >> https://www.themagicalslowcooker.com